Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sound of Music Tour

This morning we took off to do some shopping. We got to see more of the city plus a wonderful art exhibit of work by Picasso, Dali, and Miro. It was great. I bought a couple more things to bring home with me and hopefully I am done with my shopping. We took the Sound of Music Tour this afternoon and saw some of the places where they filmed the movie plus some actual places the VonTrapp family spent time. We had an interesting tour guide. She was a german lady who would yell at us if we asked her a question before she finished her story, if we opened the van door on our own or if we blinked an eye the wrong way. When the tour was over we all wanted to run. We also visited the Mirabelle Gardens. It was beautiful. I took another ton of pictures and will be excited to show everyone when I get home. Keep checking the blog those of you who are and the pictures will be there soon. We head back through the Austrian Alps tomorrow afternoon to spend our last two days in Bregenz. I can not believe the trip is nearly over. What an adventure this has been.
Off to bed. We visit the fortress and St. Peters tomorrow.
mama you would have loved the tour and seeing places from the movie. We need to watch it again real soon. I have to compare my notes to the movie. Daddy we will not make you sit through it.
See you ALL soon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: