Thursday, July 17, 2008

Selvretta

We are home from Selvretta. What an amazing trip it was. The day was as clear as a bell and the wind blew just enough to give us all a bit of wind burn. When we got to the mountain we had free time so everyone chose something different to do. I took off up a smaller hill (mountain) to take some photo and enjoy the view. When I got to the top I was surprised to see three small ponies just grazing away. To my surprise they came right up to me and I was able to pet them and get some great shots. We spent the night on the mountain and the view from my room was incredible. I am still so upset that I can not post photos from here. You would not believe the sites that we have seen. Tomorrow I am off to Salzburg with a group of friends. Not many more days and i will be heading home. This has been such an experience for me and everyone else on this adventure. Love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: