Friday, July 18, 2008

Day two Salzburg

I thought I might be able to post some photos from here this morning but it is not going to happen.
plugged the camera in and got it all set but the file just wouldnt open. i guess I will just hang it up until I get home.
We had dinner last night at a small pizzeria very close to the hotel and then we walked around a small part of the city before coming back to the hotel for bed. There is a huge fortress here that we will go visit tomorrow. Today we are going to take a tour of the city. There will be seven of us going. Mirabella Gardens is top on our list. We will have a beautiful view of the city from there. We plan on having dinner at a small Italian restaurant and then walk to the gardens in time to get some shots of the city at dusk.
The hotel we are staying is was built in the 1300s. I don't think I have ever stayed anywhere that was that old. It is wonderful.

No comments: