Sunday, July 27, 2008

More photos to come!

I feel like I need to take a break from all the photos. I've had my nose in these files sorting through each picture trying to decide what else to post on the blog and what to send to the printers. I'm tired. The house is upside down with all the mail that collected while I was gone plus an entire suitcase of menus, napkins, brochures, maps and anything else that I could bring home free of charge from my trip. There are strategic piles all over my house that need to be sorted and stored. Inservice on Tuesday and lunch with the girls on Thursday. My days of summer will soon be a distant memory. I do have one more post to do and then I'll give it a rest. It's the best video I have of the entire trip (not really but it's quite a hoot)

No comments: