Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Last Day in Bregenz

I can not believe the 16 days are over. We just had our last class meeting and I have some free time so I came to the information center to do my last post from Bregenz. We have been busy as all get out the past couple of days. The trip to Salzburg was fabulous. The castle was just amazing. I have so many pictures to show you. We have a great time on the train ride back from Salzburg too. Just riding the train through the Austrian Alps is an experience in itself. Yesterday we too the boat across the Bodinsee to Lindau, Germany. It is a beautiful old city with some magnificent architecture. More pictures to post so you all can see.
I better run. I need to pack my suitcase and get ready for another night out. The opera last night was just unbelievable. We are having dinner out tonight with our haus fraus. It is a celebration for us all.
Watch for upcoming photos. It will be a couple more days but I will get it done.

No comments: