Sunday, August 3, 2008

Photo Books

Hey I'm happy!!!! I got my first photo book back from the trip and I'm very pleased with the quality. And you won't believe it but I ordered it from CVS. You can put the whole book together with captions at home using their software at CVS.com. It was sent to their store in about four days. If you don't want to scrapbook but are looking for a great way to have a keepsake of the trip this is fab!!! Check it out if you get a chance. Or I could suggest the online lab that I use for my enlargements and prints and that's Mpix.com. They are incredible too although I was a bit disappointed with the last hardback book that I ordered from them. The binding was messed up just a tad. They were more than willing to correct the problem but I wasn't that concerned about it. There's another site that you can check out too that my friend Karen shared with me this morning and that's blurb.com.
I'll be posting some more pictures in the days ahead so if you're not bored out of your gourd stay tuned!!!!

No comments: